Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Multi-Step Word Problems CCSS Math pdf

Multi-Step Word Problems CCSS Math GRADE 3, 4, 5, 6,7, 8 and 9 Math Journals Multi-Step Word Problems PDF










    Student Checklist: Interactive Math Journal 

Read It! Write It! I can neatly rewrite the word problem with precisions and accuracy (5 pts.)

Plan It! Solve It! I can use various math operation to solve it and prove it! (20 pts.)

Plan It! Solve It! I can use my CUBES Strategies to plan my solution (5 pts.)

Model It, Draw It! I can use a graph, chart, table, tape model, array or groupings (20 pts.)

Model It! Draw It! I can model the solution with proof! (20 pts.)

Explain It! I can write a reasonable explanation and demonstrate my math understanding (25 pts.).

Explain It! I can use 3-4 key math terms in my explanation (5 pts.)

Learning Objective! I can discuss the skill or knowledge acquired! (25 pts.)

Interactive Math Journals! I can have fun struggling, persevering and mastering any math problem (One Million pts.)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!