Grade 4 English-language Arts (PDF)
Grade 5 English-language Arts (PDF)
Grade 6 English-language Arts (PDF)
Grade 7 English-language Arts (PDF)
Grade 8 English-language Arts (PDF)
Grade 9 English-language Arts (PDF)
Grade 10 English-language Arts (PDF)
Grade 11 English-language Arts (PDF)
8th-10th Grade Reading Level
Volume I: Angel, Animal, Aristocracy, Art, Astronomy, Beauty, Being, Cause, Chance, Change, Citizen, Constitution, Courage, Custom and Convention, Definition, Democracy, Desire, Dialectic, Duty, Education, Element, Emotion, Eternity, Evolution, Experience, Family, Fate, Form, God, Good and Evil, Government, Habit, Happiness, History, Honor, Hypothesis, Idea, Immortality, Induction, Infinity, Judgment, Justice, Knowledge, Labor, Language, Law, Liberty, Life and Death, Logic, and Love.
Volume II: Man, Mathematics, Matter, Mechanics, Medicine, Memory and Imagination, Metaphysics, Mind, Monarchy, Nature, Necessity and Contingency, Oligarchy, One and Many, Opinion, Opposition, Philosophy, Physics, Pleasure and Pain, Poetry, Principle, Progress, Prophecy, Prudence, Punishment, Quality, Quantity, Reasoning, Relation, Religion, Revolution, Rhetoric, Same and Other, Science, Sense, Sign and Symbol, Sin, Slavery, Soul, Space, State, Temperance, Theology, Time, Truth, Tyranny and Despotism, Universal and Particular, Virtue and Vice, War and Peace, Wealth, Will, Wisdom, and World.
How can a Dyslexic Reading Teacher HELP 95% of all at-risk students pass the EOG Reading Test? 10 Consecutive Years!
Socratic Seminar Questions?
The Logicians Refuted
- 13-year-old Dutch girl, Laura Dekker sails Around the World
- Are Dogs Really Man’s Best Friend?
- Can you Win Arguments with Your Parents with Facts?
- Captain James Cook Mini Biography
- Claude Monet French Impressionist Painter
- College Knowledge: What do you need to know to succeed in college?
- Deforestation: Facts, Causes & Effects
- Eating Insects Is Common Around the World
- Extraordinary Astronomical Observatories of the World
- Getting Organized with Checklist
- How can we save the Honey Bee?
- How do Vaccines work?
- How to Start Your Own Business
- Is Clutter and Mess Really Best for Creativity?
- Living on the International Space Station
- Man’s Future Missions to Mars
- Mary Shelley an English novelist: Frankenstein
- Mary Stevenson Cassatt an American Painter
- Mini Benjamin Franklin Biography
- Mini Biography Astronaut Sally Ride
- Motivation Using Fear or Reason
- Norse explorer Leif Erikson Explores America 500 years before Columbus
- Pakistani schoolgirl Malala Yousafzai, winner of the Nobel Peace Prize
- RECYCLING FACTS & STATISTICS
- Renewable Resources, Wind Solar and Hydroelectric: FACTS & STATISTICS
- Sherlock Holmes: Man or mystery?
- The Baja 500 off-road race
- The Future of High Speed Trains
- The history of ice cream
- The History of the Taj Mahal
- The Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- The Story of the Titans
- The Truth about Pirates
- What is your carbon footprint?
- The History of the Taj Mahal
- What will happen if a giant comet hits the Earth?
- Who was Socrates?
- Why aren’t there more female engineers?
- Why We Crave Junk Food: Sugar and Fat?
- Will California Survive the Great Drought?
- A History of the Hanseatic League
- A Short History of the Battle Axe
- A Short History of the Cross Bow
- A Short History of the Dagger
- Child Labour and your Electronics
- Child Slavery and your Chocolate Bar
- Crocodile & Alligator Differences
- Top 10-15 scientists who changed the world: Marie Curie
- Myth vs. Fact Ancient Aliens Created the Nazca Lines
- Myth vs. Fact the Abominable Snowman
- Myth vs. Fact the Roswell Aliens
- Myth vs. Fact the Voodoo Zombies
- Neil Alden Armstrong the first person to walk on the Moon
- The Sonoran Desert Flora and Fauna
- Timeline of female labor and education in the early history of the US
- What is Project Based Learning?